Will Obama Be The Greatest President Yet?

In all seriousness...

We hear a lot from the people who think that he is the absolute worst, yadda yadda, etc. but what about the other end of the spectrum? Is there anyone out there who thinks that Obama will be THE greatest or ONE of the greatest presidents this country has seen? Any particular reasoning for that?

ethans_momma06

Asked by ethans_momma06 at 11:10 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL, man that question made me laugh so hard, H*LL NO!
    Anonymous

• Haha anyone who thinks that needs to be mentally evaluated...or is high off their ass.
    Anonymous

• Great question, can't wait to see the answers! Mine is NO!

2
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:21 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• If he's what the people of America feel is the greatest president ever, I need to get the Hell out of this country!
    Anonymous

• Nope. One of the most remembered, for historical significance, yes, otherwise not for greatness. THen again... does the government issue text books? HAHA....
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 11:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Depends on who writes the history books 5 or 10 yrs from now, LOL

Folgers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• He hasn't served his full term yet. But so far I'd have to say no he is NOT the greatest we've had.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....ROFLMAO....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...funniest thing I've heard all day.

The answer is NO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I think he'll rank up there.

7
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• You people crack me up. Seriously !!! You deleted my post because? Aww did I strike a nerve? OBAMA is TOXIC to this country and the people in it. He is a one man demolition crew, that is slowly destroying the foundation of this country. NOt everybody is so loving of his fuck ups, nor are they forgiving of his embarrassment to this country.  Its time you hope for change bots get a clue to reality.

collegurlge

Answer by collegurlge at 3:18 AM on Feb. 26, 2010