Pregnancy exercise help!!! plz help

ok due to complications with my first child i gained over 100 lbs and had a c sections it seemed like it took forever for some of the weight to come off and my thighs have stayed on the big side! 5 ys later i stay bw 135-145 now im 4 months preggo with baby #2 up to 158 and my thighs have already doubled in size! i have been having shortness a breath so its difficult for me to do the eliptical for longer the a few minutes! i have to have another c section so i want to try and maintain while im preggers! so plz can anyone tell me some good preggo workouts esp to trim down my thighs, they always get huge! thanx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am thinking walking. or swimming. or cycling? Check with your doctor to see what is safe for you.

Answer by Bmat at 11:25 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Kathy Smith pregancy aerobics; you should be able to get the video from your library

Answer by rkoloms at 8:24 AM on Feb. 27, 2010