What are your biggest problems with organization?

MariaSimplyPut

Asked by MariaSimplyPut at 11:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Getting started, and how I'm going to organize everything.
    Mom_of_2_boyz87

Answer by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 11:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Toys have taken over my house. We have 2 toy boxes and lots of baskets and bins but the are still always every where. Also my closets are not organized at all...I just need more space.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• For me it is the containers to organize things into. I never have the money to buy it all at once, so I buy a piece here and a piece there, but they are never enough.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:35 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• My husband. He cannot keep anything in place & I swear he is the biggest slob on the face of this Earth. If it weren't for him my house would look great, but with him even after cleaning daily but the end of the day you wouldn't know we have carpet LOL.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 11:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Finding the time to really go through stuff and purge, and getting buy-in from my husband. He'd probably be happy with floor-to ceiling piles of stuff.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:46 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Too much crap in the house!!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:03 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• my biggest problem with organization is myself!!!!!! I keep stay at it for very long...I get bored....or I look at things for longer than 2 seconds and I take an hour to do a one foot square area.....ooooohhhhhhhhhhh......I hate it!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 1:25 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• lol @ "my husband." Me too!
    And space.
    And papers, papers, everywhere! We have a filing cabinet but that only helps so much..
    Anonymous