Okay TMI sorry

okay so i had to pee really bad and i just noticed how my "area" down there is getting bigger.. like pushing down I remember this from later in my pregnantcy last time maybe 34 weeks and up but not this early.. anyone else had this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not so far for me, but it's normal :) It might even make sex better ;)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:09 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• My DR told me that it can swell just like your hands or feet because it's the end of an area. I've had it off & on with this baby, I had it a lot with my first because of pre-eclampsia. You should be fine, it just gets uncomfortable at times I know.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 12:41 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I asked my OB the other day the same question she said it's normal and make sure when you start to feel swollen in that area to lay down for a bit to relief some of the extra blood flow to that area.And have you been sitting a lot lately? long car ride etc that will just add too it. Congrats on your pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Feb. 26, 2010