Ready to leave, should I any advice?

My man is good in ways but not so good in ways. He works, does laundry, cook (by ordering out once in a while) once in a while he does dishes and shops when needed, cleans his bathroom because I refuse to do it, he goes to the movies or out to eat with the kids, and chuckee cheese.
I work, pick up the kids, cook dinner, drop the kids off, clean the house, play with the kids not as much as I would like too, do the big grocery shopping, carry bags, put groceries away. Clean fridge, bathroom main, sweep the throw rug, put the clothes away, take the kids out places.
I feel like a single mom.... Sometimes I wonder if I am better off. He don't respect me and neither do my kids.... :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• The problem with all you women is that you think you NEED a man. You don't. What you need is to take care of YOU. YOU are the most important person in life. Without you, where would your children be? I would not hesitate to leave a man if he is creating more problems than he is worth. It's your life, you are entitled to fun, respect, enjoyment, love, etc... If you aren't getting it, it's time to move on Honey. You only have one life to live... GO ENJOY IT... YOU DO NOT NEED A MAN. No woman does. At some point in your life you are going to see yourself NOT PICKING UP BEHIND some smelly man..... GO HAVE FUN!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• girl to tell you the truth i dont know your exact situation.. but think before you do this. my husband is gone for his basic and ait for the army and i MISS him so much. it could be so much worse. he sounds like he does alot.. you know how men are.. i dont care if my husband didnt do any work around the house at this point i just want him home with me. and for me to be able to hold him. So go give your man a hug and a kiss and tell him you love him. tell him how happy you are to be with him. love him, :) i hope i helped. i know this isnt the answer you were really wanting but... itell all my lady friends give him a hug and kidd often if hes even being an ass just be lucky the time you get to spend with him!!! :)
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 12:17 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I forgot to mention:
    He don't want friends,don't have friends, gets ify if I go to church, or want to go to lunch with my sister, I don't do anything anymore. First words who is going to watch the kids???
    He says I lean on people, I lost almost all of my friends because of him. I mean my real ones are still there, but I feel like I am screaming and no one hears me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Feb. 26, 2010