Help?

ok how do i know when i got pregnant. I was fertile the 16th -24th. I had sex almost everyday during that period of time. I am having pregnancy symptoms now and was wondering how do i know when i got pregnant or if i even did ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• That's a long fertile period. You don't know exactly when you ovulated? Do you remember having cervical fluid that looked like raw eggwhites? Those days will be your best bet.

You can know as early as 36 hours after conception with a blood test, but I'd wait at least a week or 10 days and take a test :)

If you can't remember exactly when you ovulated, then your best bet to find out an accurate due date will be an early ultrasound (about 10 weeks along).

Good luck!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:25 AM on Feb. 26, 2010