Is it weird??? sorry TMI...

DH and I have been together for 2 years and when we make out or even when we lay together on the couch he gets a....boner...lol I think its cute and kinda flattering and I was thinking my ex never did that easily with me..and also when were having sex DH doesnt last long at all, maybe 2 minutes...after all this time im surprised lol he gets turned on VERY easily by me and I guess im still just not used to it...it never seemed to be that way with my ex

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• enjoy it, it is his way of showing his love. If I could turn back time, I would have NEVER complained or turned down my man's "excitement" for me. I'm jealous:(
    beatricekiddo

Answer by beatricekiddo at 12:36 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Aw, sounds cute like a little boy, as long as you think it's cute that's all that matters..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• like a little boy? hes definitely not a little boy...and its not cute like that...thats just gross
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• My hubby still gets a boner when we kiss a lot or cuddle, we've been together for almost three years and I love it. It shows me that he is still very attracted to me just like when we met =)
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 12:44 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Oh and I think when she said "little boy" she was meaning like a teenager or a younger man, I doubt she meant little as in a child.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 12:46 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I agree, she just probably meant to mean the youthful boner. Not that you were with a little boy and that it is cute. Relax, silly. But, again....its an awesome thing to feel wanted so enjoy! Not weird at all.
    beatricekiddo

Answer by beatricekiddo at 12:51 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• We've been together almost 7 years and my hubby is the same way. I think the day he doesn't get "excited" is when I'll worry.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:00 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Exactly, and when the boner goes away during the act...another bad sign.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• 15 years together and Dh can get turned on in a milisecond lol, luckily he last longer now but the first couple of months he was quick and then felt bad, I do miss his quick recovery though lol we could have 5 quickies in 2 hours now we have an hour of sex and 2 hours recovery lol. I agree I dont think she meant "little boy" the way it was taken.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:08 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• It sounds to me he just doesn't last as long. But, if you're happy, then so be it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Feb. 26, 2010