Yo Gabba Gabba

My daughter is obsessed with this show. Does anyone else know of any good baby/toddler shows that compare to Yo Gabba Gabba? If you aren't familiar with the show, it is a lot of singing, dancing, and dressed up characters and claims to be educational..

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 12:38 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• ugh yo gabba gabba lol DD loves it, I think it is weird but i have survived so many others i will make it through this one. She loves the good night show, rubber dubbers, pretty much anything on sprout and most of whats on noggin...actually its nick jr now sorry cant break the noggin habit lol. Little einsteins is awesome lots of music all 3 of my kids loved it it is still on disney most mornings and they have lots of DVDs. You could try wiggles they are pretty music based as well.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:00 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• only 1 thing comes close. that is jacks big music show.... but it hasn't been on since 08 or 09. I mean, it's still on, rarely & occasionally but in re-runs. get it online/dvd's and see if it's a hit!!! Next up is Lazytown, terrific music and dancing but nothing NOTHING compares to gabba gabba.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:49 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• My daughter is three also and i find that yo gabba gabba is educational.they have good songs,but she also likes lazy town and oliva and max and ruby.I hopes this helps!
    bethy114

Answer by bethy114 at 9:54 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I hate that show!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 2:21 PM on Feb. 26, 2010