TMI-I have chronic gas and it is interfering with my sex life.

What can I do? I can't have sex without it making me feel like I am going to pass gas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh hun, I have been there LOL, after my second baby was born everytime we had sex if Dh was at just the right angle I would pass gas and it was so embarassing lol, Luckily DH is a pretty good guy about it and now if it happens we just laugh, there isnt really much else you can do.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:51 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I have ibs so gas is just part of foreplay now lol
    chicklet34

Answer by chicklet34 at 12:58 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Beano?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I've been having that problem for like 2 weeks now!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Yep.

Get some Beano, and there will be[a]no gas.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 2:10 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• make some changes in your diet.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 3:12 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I agree, I think I am intolerant to foods but didn't realize it till my son started having prbolems. any amount of cheese makes me gassy.. BAD> and peanut butter and too much of anything with fiber.. ugh..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:06 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• OP here: Thank-you ladies!! If I could I would chose you all for best answer! I am glad to hear I am not alone in this :-)
    Anonymous

• I don't think this is an issue at all. I'm super gassy. DH and I pass gas during sex sometimes and it's never been a big deal. I'm really gassy in the morning and I have to fart like a train (funny because I'm pretty petite) when I first wake up. DH loves morning action and so its bound to happen when we're going at it. I just tell him to wait a second, I let it out and then right back to business. DOn't hold it because then you'll never enjoy and climax.
    Anonymous