I couldn't believe my eyes- seeing this changed my mind--How about you?

I was always on the fence about 9-11. Hadn't seen too much of the details. I knew some of the governments story had been questioned but I thought people saying it was a demolition were crazy. Before a friend sent me this

I couldn't believe what I saw or what the profesor was explaining. WTF? I dare you to watch and listen to this and still say there were no explosives planted in the building.

I am NOT saying our government was responsible just that fer sure there were explosives you can even see them floor by floor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VmOQg2_DBU&feature=player_embedded

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.philzimmermann.com/images/TinFoilHatArea.jpg

Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 1:44 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• whatever
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Did you even watch it?
    I would have said the same before my eyes and my BRAIN gave me a different answer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Seen it before. It is NOT what you think. It is NOT a series of small explosions. THINK ABOUT IT!!!!! You have all sorts of debris falling. Part of that debris is dust from the drywall, insulation, etc. The force of the heavier falling material will push the dust OUT ANY AVAILABLE OPENING. Think about your vacuum cleaner bag. There is ALWAYS dust when you mess around with it, no matter how careful you are. If you have a bagless one, when you empty the canister, the dust flies around. Do you see, now? And, think about this.....WHEN would there be enough time when the buildings were completely empty for people to plant any explosives? Think about it seriously, how someone could have actually physically done this. It is just not POSSIBLE for it to have happened like you want to claim. Please, don't pass this link on to anyone else. Instead, get a refresher course in physics.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 1:50 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Chrissy you are crazy if you think buildings collapse like that spontaneously.
    Was the profesors explanation too complicated for you?
    I am glad that this profesor has the COURAGE to stand up and tell the facts about this.

Too bad some are too blind to see an exploding building.
    Maybe you need to put on your THINKING CAP !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• OP, I respectfully suggest that YOU need to THINK logically about the PHYSICS involved. Truthers are on the lookout for the gullible ones who will be swayed by their propaganda. Sorry you got caught up in their lies and stories.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Did you even watch it?
    ______
    I don't have too. Married to the military my SIL and BIL works for the pentagon were there the day it happened. I will take their word for what happened over you and some youtube video. Also have you seen a true demo of a building? They implode from the bottom not explode from the top like shown in your crap arse video. You can clearly see the The armed forces builing imploded inward not outward like the North Tower. This is the armed forces building damaged by Katrina they demo'd it and you can see a HUGE difference. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbXMuw2h12M But you won't watch it because your tin foil hate is on too tight.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 1:58 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
    ----------
    I think that I am not afraid to state my opinion, feeling I need to hide behind a question mark. Didn't realize the truth would hurt so much. There are other experts out there who completely debunk all the so-called theories that supposedly prove how it was an inside job. I am sorry that you don't see it, but I do not and will not ever believe that any American had anything to do with that. Not the way you are trying to portray it.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 2:03 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

_________
    LOL You can't even spell professor! Also he is a chemistry professor and not a physicist. If I wanted info on structure and dynamics of polyatomic liquids I would ask him not what a demo'd building looks like. You poor Dolt.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:03 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Caution 

Sheeple in Denial AREA

DO NOT DISTURB (or they get mighty testy)

No worries...Just ....GO BACK TO SLEEP!

have a good night

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Feb. 26, 2010