What age...?

Do babies start taking off their diapers. My son is only 14 months, a little too early to be potty trained. Is it common for someone his age to start taking off their diapers.

Cappy1979

Asked by Cappy1979 at 1:10 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My one year old can take diapers off and has for at least a couple of months now, lol, he'd be a nudist if you let him, lol.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 1:21 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• My daughter is 10 months and figured out how to take her's off at 9 months!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 1:28 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• My son started taking his off at about 11 months about 2-4 times a week. I had the worst time keeping clothes on him. at about 18 months I would go to get him up from naps and he would be completely nude. The best trick I learned was to put undies over their diapers. My son could get through buttons, snaps, zippers, etc. etc..... After the undies trick he eventually gave up taking off his diaper but still unfastens it sometimes although he can't pull it all the way off. My DS is 26 months old now and can almost dress himself now. When they take off their clothes make them put them back on with a game like lets see if you can put your shirt on before I count to ten. I always change it up and count in german or spanish and he normally waits till the last minute to pull up his pants or push an arm through the hole so he can scream ten before me. lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• my son is 15mos and hasn't yet...
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 5:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2010