Is it normal to feel nauseated/sick/feel like throwing up but cant at 35 weeks?

I have been eating, snacking on healthy foods like fruits and vegetables. I had steak, salad and mashed potatos for dinner. yogurt and toast a few hours after dinner because i was hungry. i had breakfast etc. i been drinking water.. I just feel so nasty! im 35 weeks and due on april 1st. No this isnt my first baby but i never felt like this before..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes. Some women are sick the whole nine months. But don't fret, it's almost over. :) Hang in there mama. ((hugs))
    shell1m

Answer by shell1m at 2:51 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• i was sick every day of my preg. until i had my son. I was miserable and the heat never helped.
    olan8809

Answer by olan8809 at 5:41 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I wasn't sick hardly at all with my 1st, but a little more with my 2nd, more than that with my 3rd. By my 4th I was sick the entire nine months and barely able to keep any food down at all. I'm now 20 weeks with my 5th and it's shown no sign of going away!

Answer by missanc at 7:52 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• With my 2nd I had horrible morning sickness for 3 wks in the beginning and then at the end at around 33 wks it returned. With my 1st I didn't have any.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 8:29 AM on Feb. 26, 2010