how much does the father's opinion matter when it comes to choosing a preschool?

i have an appt at a preschool for my son next thursday for a tour and i called his father to let him know. and he said he doesnt want to pay for some expensive school. it's the KINDERCARE. not that expensive! im not sending my son to some school with no security where any stranger can pick him up. so my question is, how much say does the father have when it comes to choosing schools? (we're on a joint parenting agreement, and all it says is we both have to pay half of school expenses)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• if his only objection is the price or that he doesn't want to pay.... then I think he has no right or say in it. He is purely thinking of only himself and not of ya'lls son best interests.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:27 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• My spouse and I are equals...

Answer by rkoloms at 8:18 AM on Feb. 27, 2010

• rkoloms- good for you, but my son's father is not my spouse. nor will he EVER be again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Mar. 3, 2010