Why won't your husband have sex with you?

I am not sure why anyone's husband wouldn't want to have sex with their numpho wife...but I would love to know how many other wives get turned down from their husbands, more than not.
*I want to know your weight.
* How much you've changed in the past years, of your marriage, physically, emotionally, or any other way.

This might hlp me be able to find some commonalities amoung some of you, and me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband turns me down all the time. He is just fine having sex maybe once every few days. Me, on the other hand, I want sex all the time. ATLEAST once a day. He just has a low sex drive : (
    My weight has gone up and down over the past 6 yrs after 2 pregnancies. The weight gain and loss has not made any difference in our sex life. No medication he takes, no depression. He just has a low sex drive and he is only 28!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I weigh the same as when he met me. The sex in our relationship changed dramatically after we found out I was prego. He didn't want to do it cuz he was freaked out about "hurting the baby" and cuz I was more sensitive down there. Then after the baby, well you know how it goes. Now that we're planning on a second, I tell him we gotta do it cuz I'm ovulating, when I am and when I'm not LOL! I told him we need to do it VERY often cuz we've been trying for almost 4 mos and no luck.

The other day was the FIRST time he initiated sex. I don't know what it was but I definitely need to ask!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I think I've been turned down maybe 3 times in 7.5 years, and it's been when he was REALLY tired, I probably still could have gotten him to if I pushed it.

I'm VERY fit and that's only changed while I was pregnant and for about 6 months after. I think if I gained 20-50lbs he wouldn't be very interested, but if he gained 50lbs I probably wouldn't be initiating it very often either lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• The only time DH wont is when he is sick and i have only tried once or twice when he wasnt feeling well to have him tell me no. Any other time i feel like he is chasing me around the house wanting it 24/7. At my smallest I was a size 5 At my largest i was a 24, now I am a 16 and still on my way down. My size has NEVER affected our sex life and he has never lost interest because of it. Honestly I think it is sad when a man or women is so petty they would stop having sex with their spouse because of weight gain, they are still the same person they havent changed who they are, they can still be a rockstar in bed even if they are 50 pounds heavier.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:18 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I will answer this even though my husband does have sex with me. A lot of sex :p
    I am 254lbs, which means I have gained about 100lbs since we started dating. I have changed a lot since we got together. I used to be very shy and reserved in the bedroom. Now I am adventurous and pretty wild in bed. I know how to please him and I love to do it. He has always loved sex with me, no matter my size. So I find your trying to blame size for husbands losing interest a bit lame. Maybe some men are shallow, but there are men out there who are more interested in a happy wife than a skinny one. My husband has never been with a fat woman before, so I really don't think he is into fat chicks, for the record.
    Luckily he is into me, with my huge butt and all.
    MillyPontipee

Answer by MillyPontipee at 2:20 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• >>>Maybe some men are shallow, but there are men out there who are more interested in a happy wife than a skinny one.

high five  I love that line that was FABULOUS!!!!! 

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:26 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I weigh 220lbs, and my husband is more attracted to me now than when I was 150 when we first met. our sex life hasnt been great, but thats because lately it has been hurting me. :(
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 2:44 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I don't think this is a lame question to be asking...it's simply somethign I wonder. I do know that this post has made me realize something in the past ten seconds of reading it- that most men enjoy sex no matter what, and that weight usually has nothing to do with it. There must be something wrong with my husband...i'd like to hear more opinions though...so keep them coming.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Feb. 26, 2010