Are people who support the current health care bill so uneducated that they need a website like this?

http://radio.barackobama.com/#

How sad is it that talking points have to be handed to them.

Do you think this says something? Are the majority of people who support it so uneducated on it that they need someone to coddle them and hold their hand through conversations with people who disagree with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• LMAO that is beautiful. They think they need to be walked through it. Talk about the nanny state holding your hand! lol
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:29 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• And these fools voted him into office! Good golly! IMO, if it is so great, then I don't need anyone hold my hand and walk me through it, and spoon feed me answers for those who oppose it! I would be able to defend it in my own words, and my own thoughts! Guess what.........the current health care bill sux.

7
    29again

Answer by 29again at 2:42 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Actually, these people are far more educated than OP possibly understand.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:33 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• DOH!

~13
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:12 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Ahhhhhhhh, Obama's constituency...................

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 7:50 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• There is a movement in the wings to start this health care thing all over again. I signed the petition in hopes that they scrape this crap and start over. This new health care bill is so pork fat laden it can't walk to the nobama's desk. No Great Britain health care system here. Otherwise, we will have to put granny to sleep. Sign the petition and let our voted out politicians know we won't stand for this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Obviously........
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:14 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• to 7 and 13 - what is the significance of the numbers in the corners of your replies .....................
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2010