its true love when....

you can burp during foreplay and just giggle it off and keep going.
you can eat tacos, chili dogs, and Hooters chicken wings in front of each other.
add more...i wanna see what others wouldn't do with someone unless they were in love

aliishott2

Asked by aliishott2 at 2:43 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I always say that women NEVER go #2. lol, I am embarrassed about that but for some reason I can burp MAN-Burps and be ok. THey even stink lol...my husband hates my burps but I can't help it...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• thats one thing i will NEVER do is poop while my boyfriend is home, i wait til he's at work haha.....but i burp in front of him all the time
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:18 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Me and my man can shit in front of eachother and its no big deal for either of us. It sounds crazy but we talk to eachother while the other is shitting.:) crazy right....theres really nothing off limits to us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• walk around naked! never would to that if I didn't love my man and new he loved me!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:12 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• It's true love when you're sick, smelly, haven't brushed your hair or teeth in 2 days and he still wants you.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:23 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• When your boyfriend sits while you have a D and C for uterine fibroids, then helps you on with your panties while helping you clean up "down there" with a wet wash cloth. He is an awesome person! We had not been dating long and he was so supportive.
    Anonymous

• you were awake for your dnc??????? that must have been painful!!!!! i was asleep for mine and so sore afterwards
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2010