really scared

so my husband is deployed and we have been arguing alot more..on top of all that he has raped me and choked me before we got married and after.. i never left him obviously because i love him and im hoping he will change.. well when he was home for r and r we got pregnant.. butany ways we are writting back and fourth on yahoo mail and i put on my status i was bored and he wrote this...

Well talk about something bored ass!!! you better hope you never say your bored when i am home cause you may not think its funny what i will do but i sure as hell will

should i be scared??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• he sounds like hes F'n phsyco!!! if i were u id get out NOW! like go file for divorce yesterday!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Please get out off that. SOmeone who can do that to a person they are supposed to love is not really all there. Please leave. This could be your only way out and he could do something you may not walk away from. This is not a safe environment for you. You need to leave and not see him unless you have someone with you. I would get a restraining order and divorce....RAPE, CHOKING, THREATS........it isn't true love, I promise you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Get out before he kills you!!!
    RachMeg08

Answer by RachMeg08 at 3:49 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Just picture what he could do to that baby when it cries to loud when he's trying to watch TV... If that doesn't make you pack your bags!!
    Malibustacy

Answer by Malibustacy at 3:52 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I just heard on the news of I marine who came back from deployment and the wife went to the store. She came home and the baby was in the microwave...didn't die but suffered severe burns....bringing tears to my eyes just thinking of it. He said he did it because the baby wouldn't stop crying.
    YOu can't blame it on deployments...when someone is off their rocker they are just off their rocker...

My husband has been on 7 deployments with more to come. Has seen crazier things then in horror movies but would NEVER act out they way your husband has or could. I am not saying you are blaming it on deployments but when we love someone we make excuses. Is your love worth your life of your child's life? Give your baby a life of opportunity and get out of that relationship.
    Do you have a support group like family? You can always talk to his chain of command. They should help you and keep you safe. but you need to notify someone ...
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 3:58 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• con't

who can protect you like police, domestic violence support center...SOMEONE needs to be notified and protect you.
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 3:59 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• umm no it is just his male ego maybe he thinks you are bored and tempted to flirt with other men just reassure him a lot send him your prayers you prayed for him too everyday-God Bless Our Soldiers! he has a stressful job ladies he may have overreacted but this is not divorce material yet.? If you think he will hurt you really then trust your gut!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• previous poster here if he choked you he may need some meds to straighten out an imbalance to make him safe why not get him medicatedHe sounds like he needs Abilify and an antidepressant and then move back in when he is safe? God Bless-prayers baby comes first!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Anon 4:01.... Not divorce material? Rape and choking...are you under-reacting?
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 4:05 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• He has rage issues so be careful not to provoke him till he is medicated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 AM on Feb. 26, 2010