my husband is addicted to porn and hes in the army!

hes deployed and im wondering if they allow him to watch that stuff over there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• no, no, and no! He could lose rank and also get a dishonorable discharge!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:39 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Not on a military computer he can't. He will get in deep trouble. He knows that.

Answer by louise2 at 6:26 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• My sisters husband is in the army and had his own lab top while deployed to Germany and when he got back she looked in his history and it was all porn but he never had time to email her!!!PRICK.
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 6:54 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• On a government computer, no, but if he has a laptop, he's a grown man and can do what he wants as long as it's not against the UCMJ. Porn is not against that, so sorry, he can watch it without any repercussions.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 7:47 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• He can on his own computer. My husband has tons of it downloaded on his computer. I don't have a problem with it. It'll get deleted when he gets home. At least he isn't looking at the female soldier, which are a worse problem than porn.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:47 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• yes they can look at porn and most of them not sure if they are single or married are looking to chat with women. Dirty chat
    Anonymous