Urgent: Could I be pregnate? Help me please!

I've been sober since March 7, 2009. My last drink on the 6th of March. I going through a very emotional state. With my marriage on the rocks, I let my husband have sex with me.

The first day of my last period was the 11th of Feb., I had sex on the 22nd, I looked on the calender and saw that I could be fertile. In no condition to deal with this I took the first pill to plan B, 42 hours after the incedent, a couple hours later and I was obligated into sex again. I took the second pill 12 hours after the first (7:30 am yesterday.) I'm concerned about the effectivness. My husband requested sex again last night. I warned him that I had taken the second pill that morning. He replied with, "then, it should be a problem".

After debating the issue, I let him have his way. Could I have concieved?
Please help! I don't think I'm mental stable for this.

sadmom7780

Asked by sadmom7780 at 6:46 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You could be preg. take a test. Also make your husband wear a condom if you are so against getting preg.
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 6:51 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I think the bigger problem here is your husband guilting you into sex. No means no, even if it is your husband. You need counseling, seperately or together. Good luck!
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 7:01 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I agree with that as well
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 7:04 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• you could be pregnant. please consider use condoms or get on birth control if you are going to have sex at least you will be protected. i hope everything works out for you.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 7:59 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• You could be, i hate that you feel "obligated" and that your hubby "Has his way" with you.
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 8:53 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• What the other posters may be missing is the fact that this lady is most likely not being honest with her husband about her mental state. Her wording makes her sound like a victim (common manipulation tactic by someone with depression) but she doesn't say he raped her or forced her. I don't think her husband is an evil man. I think she's putting up a front for him and not letting him know what's going on inside her head.

Right now you don't sound mentally stable enough for marriage either. You need to be honest with your husband today. You need to get some really good help for your depression.
    Anonymous