Will you pray for me? A biopsy today & I'm worried.

I'd love any prayers, positive wishes, thoughts and Kindness for healing & wellness!! Can you please do that for me? Thank you with my whole heart.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Father, I lift up our sister to you. I pray that you would send your Comforter-the Holy Spirit-and give her peace that passes understanding. I pray that she would trust that even in THIS situation, you can & will work it out to glorify your Name in the earth. I pray that if there be anything found, that it would at a later screening not even be there-in order for the doctor's to say, "It isn't anything but a miracle." In Jesus Name, Amen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Said a prayer! Relax, have faith, and know your in my prayers today!
    Anonymous

• I apologize for my grammatical errors!
    Anonymous

• We at cafemom are sending positive thoughts your way. Know that you are not alone and that the presence of the Lord is always with you. PRAYER/BEST WISHES/HUGS/PRAYERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    warmcoffee

Answer by warmcoffee at 9:02 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• You are in my prayers.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 9:02 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I second every word and thought of the previous posters mommy. I've had biopsies, not cancer. The wait is nerve wracking I know. Prayers for your for strength, patience, and trust in your doctors!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 9:06 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• prayingGod bless you and may he watch over you and your family :)

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:11 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I recited the first prayer listed because I thought it was so lovely. I've had a biopsy taken from a breast lump before and since then had 2 separate ultra sounds for 2 separate lumps. All 3 were non-cancerous and I wish you the same prognosis.  You failed to mention what type of biopsy you will be having, so I thought I'd also mention that just a couple of months after my 29th birthday I had a suspicious spot removed from my back.  My doctor thought it would be something that would some day turn into skin cancer.  When the biopsy came back, we were shocked to find out it was already cancer.  They removed the surrounding tissue and were able to get all of the skin cancer out and it never returned.

I wish you well.

ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:20 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I hope all the best for you!
    You are in our thoughts and I'm not just saying that because you asked. I truely wish you all the best!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:08 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Sending prayers up to heaven for you to be well.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 10:39 AM on Feb. 26, 2010