Does anyone have a david's bridal dress F12495 in Canary?

my best friend is getting married in August and just picked out the dress and I am a little strapped for cash with the new baby coming in the next few weeks. I am looking for the dress I can pay up to 75 for it if you have one please let me know asap that would be great =) thanks in advance.

mom2marcus0104

Asked by mom2marcus0104 at 9:19 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

Level 2 (-1 Credits)
  • I dont know anyone with that color, but my bridesmaids have that same dress in Liliac (my wedding is 4-10),they are beautiful dresses! And they paid $135 for thier dresses, If you call your local davids bridal they may be able to let you know what they run in your area and if they are on sale/or will be n sale. Have you tried E-bay or Craigslist? I recommend E-bay, they have everything. Good Luck, I am sorry I am not really a help too you.
    TAY-NATESMOM

Answer by TAY-NATESMOM at 10:09 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• go on e bay
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 11:24 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• i have looked on ebay and craigslist and ebay only found the dress in red and one in yellow size 20 i need one between 4-8
    mom2marcus0104

Answer by mom2marcus0104 at 12:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2010