34 weeks and counting

So I'm 34 weeks and I feel like my vagina is swollen. This is my second child but I don't remember if this happened. Is this normal?? It doesn't hurt down there it just feels super big and uncomfortable :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• that can happen if baby is already head down. is baby head down already?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Yes he's been down for a while and he is a big one. Should I be worried about going into labor earlier than my due date?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Normal. I felt that way my last few weeks with all three pregnancies.

With this 3rd pregnancy I felt swollen inside like it was my cervix. I thought for sure I was dilated...had dr check and nope.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:47 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• "Should I be worried about going into labor earlier than my due date? "

Nope...you could go into labor tonight or it could be a month from now. The swollen feeling is just from the pressure and weight from the baby. It is no indication that labor is approaching.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:48 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• You could have a swollen varicose vein. During pregnancy you can have them pop up in strange places! I think if your doctor did an exam they would have mentioned it. It could also just be pressure! Good luck! And no this does not mean you will go into labor sooner!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 11:41 AM on Feb. 26, 2010