HAIR

WHY DOESNT MY HAIR GROW? IT GROW SO SLOW ANY IDEAS HOW TO MAKE IT GROW FAST?? THANKS LADIES

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• try massaging your scalp every night. I don't know if it works, but I've heard it does and it can't hurt!
    Hausermom

Answer by Hausermom at 10:30 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• If you use product on your hair and it's cheap it will clog your hair folicles up and it wont grow. You need a salon shampoo. Dont go buy panteen and crap like that. YUCK! It's nothing but oil and your hair cant breath. NIOXIN is a brand of shampoo that is recommend to patients going thru cancer treatments to re-grow hair. What it does is makes it as healthy as it can possible be, so it does grow faster. We use it at my house and its wonderful. It's on the pricey side. But go to a salon or if you know a cosmotologist they can buy it for you at a cosmo prof for 1/2 the price. Salon shampoo is marked up double. JCPenney will put theirs on sale sometimes. Brush your hair to massage your scalp.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 10:57 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• And take vitamins! :)
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 10:58 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Trim it every 6 weeks.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I bought a head massager from Bed, Bath, and Beyond. My hairdresser advised it, and it has worked so far! Really helps me, and I use Infusium 23 (Volum)ologie shampoo. That ALSO has done wonders for me! I'll try to find a link to the massager...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:25 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• http://www.skymall.com/shopping/detail.htm?pid=102244887&pnr=M53&cm_mmc=Shopping-_-Google-_-M53-_-102244887

there you go. But I think I only paid $4 for it at BB&B!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:26 PM on Feb. 26, 2010