Have you been duped??

Quite possibly!

Link below.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I have seen all this before..A lot of people still believe these myths and the propaganda against Marijuana..I always say all the people against legalization should put down all antidepressants, percocets, vicodins, xanax, even aspirin..People are so against "drugs" but a lot of the American people are on antidepressants and etc. but they want to look down on people who use Marijuana..Marijuana is a Natural herb just like Valerian, st johns wort, thyme, rosemary..I believe in my lifetime it will be legalized!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Crikey, another pot question? WTH cares, there are bigger fish to fry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• It's up to the states to decide... Take it up with your state.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:28 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Seems on thing they didn't list as a myth.... It's illegal. Until the states change that I don't care what they say about it.
    I wouldn't do it anyway.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• steph, you do know how things work here in America, right? How do you expect "the states change that" if people like you and I do nothing? And how can people feel good about trying to change these laws if so many are indoctrinated or uneducated?
    Anonymous

• Another thing - the states that HAVE changed their marijuana laws are NOT being respected by the federal government! So, to say "take it up with your state," is not offering much of a solution.

Anyway, this post is not about legalization; it's to educate those who have been misled.
    Anonymous

• Wow, I'm surprised to see the absence of all the anti-MJ people who have been touting these myths for the past few days.
    Anonymous