I am a mom of 2 yr old girl I am 30 yr old now and I was thinking of having a baby cuz I think I canot wait cuz I don`nt wanna have difficult pregnency

I am stay home mom and I suddenly thought of doing online child development course associate degreethat will take 2 yrs to complete......should I wait 2more yrs to be pregnent plz advise me if anyone has did this couse then tell me about this ...am i doing the right thing or should i drop this idea of studying.....i am worrieD if I don`nt get time for my family...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• You are the only one that can make that dission. If you feel you are ready then go for it. Why do you think you will have a difficult pregnancy if you wait?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Your eggs will get older if you wait which could reduce your chances of getting pregnant or having a healthy baby but it doesn't mean you will have a difficult pregnancy. Talk to your doctor about this then decide.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• As admckenzie says, your odds are lower...but nowhere near impossible. They don't consider you "elderly" till you hit 35. A 30-34 year old isn't even a concern to most OBs.

How about starting the course and working on the pregnancy at the same time? No reason not to.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:49 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I was 35 with my first child and 39 with my second and so are my friends.. Go do the course and think about a child after that.. We all waited and did what we needed to do first (jobs, school etc..).. This way you'll have that education to fall back on when you're ready to work again after the baby.. You have time to have a child.. The doctors all told me that I'd never be able to have a healthy child without some help but they were all wrong.. No help needed and two very healthy children..
    Anonymous