Was that my baby I felt?

I am a second time mom and thought I felt the baby first move around week 14 and some change (almost 15). Is that too early for it to be the baby? It sure felt like it was and not the common tummy rumbles. Any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My second I felt moving for the first time at 14 weeks, totally possible =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:40 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• My Dr. said second time moms can sometimes feel the baby a lot earlier than their 1st. The reason she told me this is at my 13 week appointment she asked if I had felt any flutters and I said I thought so but it was too early and then she said it was probably the baby I felt. Those flutters got stronger and more frequent from 12 weeks and on so I'm pretty sure my wiggleworm was what I was feeling that early, I bet you're feeling the baby move too! YAY! He moved A LOT more than my daughter ever did and is a way more active baby too!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 10:41 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• totally possible.. I felt mine at 13 weeks and now that I am 18 weeks I feel it a lot =)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 10:42 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Lol, I get a belly burp and think I'm pregnant, lol...
    Anonymous