What's a typical Friday night at your house like?

Usually on Friday nights we play the Wii with the boys. Then pop in a movie for them, put baby to bed at 8:00 and DH and I have a drink...or two!

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 11:07 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Typical Friday night's don't happen around here lol. We could be doing multiple things. Normally one of the kids will have a friend over, or the boys will go spend the night at someone else's house. Sometimes we have friends over, sometimes we just have a quiet night at home. Sometime we go to our friends houses. Tonight we are planning pizza night with the kids so far. It may change by days end!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:21 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• No more babies at home so we go out to eat and a movie, always.

When kids where home we would get a pizza and a movie.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:13 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• my SO works overnight, but friday is his night off - and were both still young (early twenties) - so if my mother has off of work, she usually watches our son for us so we can have a date night and go out somewhere & have some drinks or whatever we decide to do, if she is working, we stay home, play with the baby, put him to bed, and then we watch a movie or something like that.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:47 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Nothing typical here. Sometimes it's like every other night, tv, supper, showers, bed, sometimes we go out to eat or to shop, or to grandparents house...I guess for the most part it's like every other night. Occasionally we'll watch a movie and let them stay up but not usually.
    Anonymous

• Friday nights are movie night in bed! We all get in my big bed eat pizza & ice cream & have a sleepover in my room! I love doing that!
    briandaddie

Answer by briandaddie at 1:07 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Never a dull moment. My kids still at home are 19, 16, 4 and 3. We have the step dd this weekend too, she is 14. I will order pizza, feeling lazy today as far as cooking goes. I think my DH may have plans to go to the movies with his brother. We have snow and wind, and I will be happy to curl up with a good book or a movie and call it a night as soon as the LO's are in bed.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:45 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• We usually get a pizza and pop a movie in.
    sophiasmommy212

Answer by sophiasmommy212 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 26, 2010