who doesn't clean when it is naptime for the little one?

I clean and stuff, but when it is naptime that is really the ONLY time I get to myself so when the kids are napping I don't do anything at all, but watch tv or play online anyone else do the same ro do you clean when your little one is asleep?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I sleep. When the kids nap, so do I.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 11:58 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• ME. I can clean while the kids are up, but nap time is time for me to meditate, make calls and have some quiet time to work out...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:14 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I get up in the morning in clean. If I clean everyday then I only spend like 30 mins cleaning instead of alll day long. Anyways when my kids asleep I get on cafe mom or look up recipes. Its the only time that I get free time too. Unfortunately my kid is on a no nap time binge.... :) maybe it will change.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:15 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Thass when I used to nap or make myself lunch and just watch tv or go on the computer, get a shower..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• When my kids where young and took naps. I would sleep when they did or at least lay down on the couch and rest and watch tv. Forget cleaning. You can do that while they are awake.

Answer by louise2 at 11:32 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I do both somedays I will clean and some days I will watch tv, get online,read a book or take a nap my self
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 11:46 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• she doesnt nap anymore, but when she used to, i used to watch tv, or go on the computer, sometimes i would nap too..i never really cleaned when she napped...that would be such a waste of ME time..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Naptime is ME time.
    Anonymous

• When she naps I nap. I can do everything else when she is awake.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 12:55 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Not that my kids nap anymore (although my 3yo is taking a nap at this moment because she woke up with a cold...poor thing) but I never cleaned while they were napping. That was my time to chill out and watch TV in peace. I cleaned while they were up and occupied with other stuff. Now that they are past the infant/early toddler age they help clean. They are almost 4, 7, 8 and 9 and when I'm cleaning they are either at school, watching TV or cleaning something themselves. Then when we're done they go play/watch TV or whatever and I go relax.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:59 PM on Feb. 26, 2010