My sons Nintendo Ds broke

The warranty expired by 2 months! So I sent an email to Nintendo stating I am a loyal customer who owns tons of Nintendo products, Blah, Blah, Blah! Guess what they replaced it for FREE with a brand new one! It would of cost us $95 to have them repair it! What have you gotten by calling companies of products you own?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• recently a Motorola Cliq..I bought the Behold 2 and I had to send back 3 because they were not working right..got fed up with Tmobile and called android..they sent me a Cliq :D...
    Also Graco carseat a few years back lol..
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:21 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• How did it break? My dd's is broken. Maybe I should call?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Well, he left it out too many times and DD got to it and dropped it one too many times! Go to NIntendo.com and find the "contact us" button. Email them and they will either email you back or call you. It might take a little sucking up but like I told them I own all kinds of Nintendo products and am surprised of the quality of this product! LOL...they even paid for the shipping! Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• we got free chili's coupons because my dh saw manager in bathroom and not wash his hands, dh called corporate, my dh is chef, we didn't want the free coupons anyway.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 11:26 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Found GIANT WORMS in delmonte cans three times in the 70's, I finally called and they were gonna send a case but I was like, NO THANKS, never ate delmonte again.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 11:27 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• It all depends on who you talk to, I have found! One time my husband's cell phone stopped working. I called and the person told me we'd have to pay $200 for the cell phone. I called back the next day, we got the phone for free!

Also, with our video baby monitor it stopped working. I didn't have a receipt, order number, or anything as it was a gift from my parents and they didn't have anything either from it. I called one day and they said there was nothing they could do about it. I even asked to talk to a supervisor but they said that I'd have to buy another one -- which was $180. I called the next day and they sent me the return envelope and when I shipped it to them, they shipped me a brand new one back right away!

Some people don't know what to do in the situation and will just say there's nothing they can do. KEep trying! It helps!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Hmm, IMO you took advantage of someone's kindness, if your son left it out therefore your daughter dropped it multiple times...kinda screws other people who really do have problems with theirs.
    Anonymous

• Anon :10 Seriously? Isn't it our right as a consumer to be fully satisfied with a product WE purchased? Whether or not it was dropped too many times or just once it probably still would of broke! I own thousands of dollars worth of Nintendo products! Two Gameboys, two DS's, a Gamecube, a Wii and hundreds of games for each! I spent my share on their products! I bet you'll be doing the same thing I did when your stuff breaks....better yet, I hope your crap doesn't get replaced! LOL
    Anonymous