Have you ever wet the bed... as an adult?

OMG I am so embarrased. I wet the bed, just a little bit, this morning. I used the restroom before I went to sleep, which was at 9 and I woke up at 6 with a tiny little puddle, like the size of a fist. I had a dream that I was on the toilet and I guess it was pretty real.... Lucky for me, my daughter (2) happend to crawl in bed with us last night, so I just woke up DH and told him that she must have leaked through her diaper, so I got them up and got the sheets in the machine. (I know, I'm pathetic, I can't even tell my DH I wet the bed!)

Has this ever happend to any of you? :-(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Health

• My hubby did after drinking too much at a wedding , I could have killed him..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Yes and I didnt tell anyone about it either. It only happens when im dreaming about peeing lol. Sometimes, when Im dreaming of peeing I can wake myself up before I actually do it. I dont know why we do it. I was to embarrassed to ask a doctor. But no your not alone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Only when I was preggers...............................
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 11:24 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• LOL!! I did the same thing. Your dreaming that you have to go pee so bad and then you finally get to the pot and it feels so good to pee. Only your dreaming. I've done that before..Don't feel bad..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I have done that before. Had a dream I was peeing and woke up peeing. My husband knows about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• yes I have, but I was also a bedwetter til like 10 sparatically.. super embarressing but not uncommon honey!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:30 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Yes it feels so good at first , nice and warm, then your like omg!!! Did it once dreaming too..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• i did right after i had my babyonce
    aliciaDnewman25

Answer by aliciaDnewman25 at 11:32 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• i did that when i was in 6th grade, but not since then. i was dreaming that i was peeing too... and woke up right as it started to come out. haha. so i caught myself. when my dh and i were dating he peed a little. he was being all weird in the morning. and not wanting to get up. i was like what is going on with you? and then he told me. it was only a little as well, and he said he was dreaming he was peeing too. i didnt believe him at first... and thought he ejaculated or something... but no, it was pee. we laughed it off and washed the sheets. if that happened to me, id blame it on my daughter too. she always comes in our room at night.
    Anonymous

• lol when your dream is about water or the ocean usually means it's pee pee time lol...I almost did but I woke myself the minute I was dreaming about water lol
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 1:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2010