returning a laptop

u think best buy will take a computer back in the first 14 days if u dont have the box or the manual but you have issues with it and the receipt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes, they took back our PC...but they try to fix it first for you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• on phonecall and ask them

Answer by admckenzie at 11:44 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Their return policy is on the back of the receipt isn't it?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:53 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• i only have a prepaid phone and had no minutes and lost the receipt.. otherwise yes the logic is to call but thanks !
    Anonymous

• It should still be under warranty, then, and they will try to fix it first. What are they going to do with a laptop that has no packaging or manual? They probably can't even return it to the manufacturer for store credit. I don't think it is unreasonable for them to deny you a return/exchange without original packaging, but since you stated that they did take it, then you are very fortunate.
    Our Best Buy in our town is wonderful. I bought a software program, but found it wouldn't install because my computer doesn't have the VGA video card required. I took it back with the receipt and they gave me a store gift card because the package had been opened. They can resell it by taping it back up because I retained the original packaging, manual, and all other material unharmed.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:57 PM on Feb. 27, 2010