What in the world!?!?

I was playing with my son and realized that my boobs are leaking?!? My son is 14 months old and hasn't breastfed since he wsa a week old and I have been dry since my son was 2 months old. I have taken a preg test and its neg...so why? This is so crazy! I might be taking another test cuz my boobs have been throbbing non stop here lately...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• here is a good group that may be able to answer you question http://www.cafemom.com/group/325/ it's breastfeeding moms
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 11:53 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• A lot of tests aren't accurate til a week after your missed period. It does sound like you might be pregnant.
    BLB329

Answer by BLB329 at 2:16 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I would have a blood test done for pregnancy...sounds like you might me prego! Other than that..I've never heard of that happening for no reason.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:07 PM on Feb. 26, 2010