Needing an answer

This is going to be an odd question. My brother passed away about a year ago. We do not know exactly what happened and it is hard. I have seen him in dreams as being alive, as well as being dead but I could not see him. I cannot remember how I know he was there but I know he was b/c I can remember all of it but just not seeing him. I really thought I seen him once and when I blinked it was someone else. I have gotten many of signs of out of the ordinary things happening at my house. A few close friends have had some weird things happen to them as well. I've heard him call me.. I now have a 4 mon old who cannot go to the same babysitter as my older son, so we moved him to my brothers friends sister who babysits. She has a daughter who is 13 and was close to my brother who was 32. She claimed to see him twice a few times after he died as well as on this past Wed. She said he comes to her all the time. I am wondering why I

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• cannot see him physicially. I want to see him and I want to believe. I just don't know how or if it is possible. I want so bad to believe her. So it has me wondering was he somehow involved with me bringing my son to her mother to babysit. I am so confused, I just want to have them encounters with him and in a way feel jealous b/c I want to answers, truth. My mom is huritng so bad. Two others have claimed to see him as well. But nothing was said and he was gone in a flash. Anyone believe or had any encounters.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Elevan years ago I lost my boyfriend who i dated for 4 years. He had an seizure and choked on his tongue, he was alone and I didn't get to say goodbye. We were only 20 when he died. I spent all my time with him but I was at class when this happend. I was heart broken and It killed me that I never got to say goodbye. He and I lived together an hour away from our parents so I went home for a couple weeks to stay with my mom and dad and was commuting to school. Nobody had left me alone since he had passed until one night my brother decided that he and his girlfriend would leave back to school and my parents had to run to the grocery store. I fell was lying on th floor and the house was empty and he finally came to say goodbye. I smelt him, I felt him behind me playing kneeling behind me playing with my hair and the only thing I could make out that he said is "you wouldn't understand". So he'll come.
    Anonymous

• I was the poster Anon 12:08. Sorry my writing was jumbled above. I got a bit emotional thinking about that. But I do believe that you'll get visited. It took almost 10 years for it to happen again or maybe I was just too prooccupied with life to notice but I know in my home with my husband and daughter that he's come to visit again. I've smelt him there now and all I can tell you is don't be affraid when does happen. Or at least try not too. It's not something you can see. Only something you'll feel, smell and hear. But you'll know. Because you knew him. Don't let anyone tell you differently.
    Anonymous

• Because you're missing him and upset that you can't finalize what happened in your mind. He's trying to let you know he's around you. Just watch for signs and talk to him out loud. Tell him it's ok to go into the light with blessings and love. I personally would believe the daughter - children are pure and more apt to see spirits than adults. I know my son does, even though I see things, feel things and get very specific signs from my godmother who passed 4 years ago. I too had a hard time letting go...still is hard today.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like he has some unfinished business here. Next time you see or feel him, ask him what you can do for him. Tell the 13 yr old the same thing. Maybe he wants permission to cross over. Tell him it's ok and to find his peace. IDK, I just treat things like that as if they were real people and ask them what I can do to help. If they don't tell me I figure they found someone else who could...or that I'm nuts. Either way, it's ok

Answer by admckenzie at 12:39 PM on Feb. 26, 2010