what to get him?

my son bday is on sunday , his party is tomorrow . i have no idea what to buy him,. with dd it wasnt so hard. but he doesnt play any of the toys he has. unless his sister starts to play with them. any suggestions. his turning 1

piwife

Asked by piwife at 11:56 AM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• things that make noise! thats what i got my son when he turned one like a fire truck, cop car things like that. i know that they are annoying but as long as he likes it that is what matters
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 11:59 AM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I guess it is just me, but I would not worry or waiste a lot of money on a 1 year old child. Gifts and bithday and stuff like that. Because when they get older you will HAVE to spend money on them. Because they will know what a birthday is. JMO.

Answer by louise2 at 12:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• My son really enjoyed a helicopter toy he got that you put balls in the top and it sings and lights up.... I think it is by Vtech... he still really enjoys that toy.
    If he's not too much into his toys... you could get him some new outfits, some books you can read together, some childrens music to sing and dance to
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• yea most one year old example... like my son doesn't play with his toys like he would be rather interest in a soda bottle then one of his million toys in his room but mommy this is all natural.
    oreo1991

Answer by oreo1991 at 12:26 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• my son rather tap on my boobs. lol dh gave me $40 towards his gift i think waht am going to do is out them towards his carseat cuz i want to get him the my ride 65
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 1:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2010