• In the Spotlight:

Do you think Pamela Anderson should just reitre gracefully? SHe looks like she abused way too many alcoholic drinks and pills. Even with plastic surgery, she

looks old! What do you guys think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• She's not gonna go down easy..she feeds off attention, she'll keep workin for it as long as she has one last breath to breathe...lol even if it's just old toothless farts tellin her how hot she is...
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 12:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I think she looks good compare to Courtney Love
    Anonymous

• Yeah one step above though.
    Anonymous

• I know. SHe looks great for her age, but with all the surgeries she should. But it looks like she is desperate for attention. She was always like that. SHe know what she is doing she is not dumb.But her days are numbered and she should just give it a rest.
    Anonymous

• I don't think she looks that great either. Well she does not look like she use to. I think she needs to dress a little more covered up now. Still sexy but not as slutty.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 12:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I think her health has a lot to do how bad she's looking, as well as too many surgeries.. I just hope she doesn't end up like Anna Nicole Smith. That was truly sad how bad she wanted to look good only to end up dead because of it, and a lot of other factors....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:18 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• She looks terrible! Have you guys ever seen a pic of her before surgeries and boob jobs? She was beautiful. Actually sweet and wholesome looking. It's sad what some people do to themselves.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 12:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• She was so pretty. Now she has that too opened surprised look on her face and her caps are too big for her mouth. Her legs are so skinny and she just looks so tired and like she wants to eat and drink and gain like 15 and stop with the hair extensions.So old and fake...
    Anonymous