Has this happened to anyone kids?

We were walking in the store the other day and my son who is 3 yo. let out this loud fart. I thought nothing of it. Then the smell kept hanging around. I thought he just farted but he ended up pooping his diaper.

Has this happened to anyone kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No, not yet. It is kind of funny though. Sorry.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 12:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Oh that brings back bad memories. My daughter pooped in her diaper while I was shopping once and it leaked! It was all up her back on her shirt and pants and it smelled really bad. To top it off, I did not bring extra clothes with me and it was in the winter. I changed her diaper in the car, all she wore on the way home was her coat. Luckily I was only about 3 min. from home.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 12:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• haha yes this happen alot lol
    oreo1991

Answer by oreo1991 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• no but my dd thinks its hilarious to fart in public. she will always say excuse me but she loves to fart for crowds..she gets that from her dad..lol
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 12:59 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• My dd farted in church. Everyone was quiet, she said "I farted" pretty loud. Everyone laughed.
    Anonymous