2 yr old birthday

My daughter is turning two on May 5th, and I am planning her party. I have rented a pavilion (so we can have it outside) at the park. We are inviting a lot of people since it is outside. I am trying to decide on themes (I am thinking bugs, because she loves bugs). There will be kids of all ages. I also am trying to decide what to get her. My husband is working on building a doll house for her, so thats that, but I was wondering if there are any awesome learning toys out there for 2 year olds...

LovinMyMikayla

Asked by LovinMyMikayla at 12:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• There is this Leap Frog alphabet thing that goes on the refrigerater and says both the letter and the sound of that letter. My 22 month old now knows all the sounds of the letters. It's great!
    Anonymous