FO on Planets question

If God created everything, why isn't the Earth the center of the universe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Are you denying that God created the universe?
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 12:58 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Energ...
    Are you denying that God created the universe?

Believe it or not, some of us do not play make believe anymore... The "big guy in the sky" game is not for everyone.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• because humanity isn't the be all end all. we are still just a part of everything. humans aren't everything. GOD is everything.... everything "revolves" around God.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Energ...

Report this answer

You gotta believe in something! That's is what makes human different.

Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 1:07 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Because that's the way he wanted it. I don't know why it matters what the center of the universe is.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 1:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• That's is what makes human different.

No, that's the opposable thumb
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• What is FO please? I dont see your point. Where is the center of the universe? How do you know we are not in it?
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Why would we have to be? I do believe that everything was created by God, but "why on earth" would Earth need to be the center of the universe. I personally do not believe we are the only living beings he created.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 2:50 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Just because God created the universe doesnt mean that people should be in the middle of it all. He has other things he has created, not just us. I dont know why you feel that your planet should be the center of the universe just because your species is on it! God DID create the universe. Lets not be silly and make arguments for the sake of arguing.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 2:51 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Atheist here - I'm just wondering what the center of the universe is, and how we know that we AREN'T it? I mean, as far as I know, we don't yet know the set dimensions of the universe...

Now that that's out of the way - I don't believe the "god" of the bible created the universe OR the earth..
    Anonymous