For those that get depressed..... (I know know fun but did not know where to put it)

For those that go through depression mine seems to come in cycles. I am sure that it is similar and different for everyone. I was wondering if there are usually particular things that trigger what I think of as a cycle. I go from highs to lows and it does not seem like there is a catalyst that send me there it is just life in general. What makes me so mad is that in the long scheme of things my life is not bad its going fairly well. I would just like to figure things out so I can get myself out of this funk. I can take care of my kids and the house but I want to be better for them. I don't feel well all of the time I don't see how you can make yourself feel sick but I am sure that this is what is happening. I feel selfish and sad that I can not be more cheerful for my little ones. Any words of inspiration?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• um...what.. who wrote this, you or me?? haha.. kidding. YEah, I have depression and anxiety from chemical imbalances and when I go through funks, they are literally from no where. I am on an anit-depressant now that works great but because of the chemical imbalance, nothing lasts very long and I very soon get on the max dose and end up having to do another trial in hopes it works.. and normally 1 of 4 will work.. which is a 6 month process as it is of up and downs and sad and angry... I feel for you. I have no advice though. It does get very hard, you can email me anytime. Just to vent or not feel so alone.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• You might be bi-polar hunny. Go see a doctor to help you.
    Anonymous

• Wow--where are the category bashers for this question? This isn't FUN.
    Anonymous