Could I be pregnant?? (TMI Involved)

I know each pregnancy is different and I want to see if other women have experienced these symptoms before.

I've been moody, cramping, tired, and had softer than normal #2 the past 2-3 days. I had AF on Feb 5, so the 16th-24th is when I was ovulating. We had sex the week before ovulation and during. On the 15th of February I started to spot until the 17th. It was not enough to soak a pad, but it was still blood. Reddish on the 15th and then the next 2 days were a reddish brown, similar to the end of the period.

I do not have tender breasts, but I only experienced that with my son and not with my daughter so I know that doesnt HAVE to happen to be pregnant. If anyone can offer some insight, thatd be awesome!!

Thanks in advance everyone!

*I would test, but I am not sure if it is still too early because it isnt 5 days before my missed period or anything... so I want to wait, but my husband and I am ITCHING to test*

Rose87

Asked by Rose87 at 1:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Everything you're experiencing CAN be a pregnancy symptom. It can also be a symptom of illness. Sorry, but there truly is nothing you can do but wait.

Considering your timing, I'd put your pregnancy chances well above 50%. Probably about 75%.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:49 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• The only way to tell is take a test.
    Anonymous

• If you've had sex, yes, you could be pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Well, anonymous #2, thank you captain obvious! - That was not my question ... my question is if other women have experienced softened stools before they knew they were pregnant and if it is too early to test considering AF isnt due for another week and if the spotting couldve been implantation or just left over blood from my period.
    Rose87

Answer by Rose87 at 3:56 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• BTW. Yes. It could be implantation spotting. Could also be breakthrough bleeding.

Your ovulation window is really too wide. IF you ovulated on the 16th you can test tomorrow morning. If you ovulated on the 24th, yuou cannot test until 3/6.

If you're NOT pregnant...pick up a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility." You'll learn to pin ovulation down to the very day, instead of having to guess wihtin a one week range.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:51 PM on Feb. 26, 2010