Your dreaded to do list...whats your most dreaded, hated chore?

Mine would have to be changing the litter and cleaning up my pet bunnies cages, it always makes me gag! What your most hated dreaded chore?

WishyClarkson

Asked by WishyClarkson at 1:37 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ugh... we are in the middle of painting rooms in the house and once that is done, we have to.... ORGANIZE things.. that's my dreaded chore. I organize things and then when both me and my husband put things away, SOMEHOW, things get messed up within a month and i have to do it again.. and bills... filing and shredding bills.. yeah, that sucks!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Changing the bag in the diaper pail. So stinky.
    Anonymous

• It would have to be taking pop/beer bottles back to the recycling place! Rinsing them, loading up the car and unloading! Hate it! It's gross.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:40 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Lately it's getting the shopping done. I love to shop, even when it's just for groceries, but with 3 kids under 4 years old and one of them being a newborn, it's just such a hassle to go and get it all done and still have some sanity left by the time i leave the store ;(
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Laundry. (The hanging up & folding part.)
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 1:46 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• This is going to sound odd but mine is giving the kids a bath! Running the water to get it a good temp that they both can agree on, cleaning up the mess when they are done, fighting over who is getting out first, I just hate the whole thing, LOL!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:57 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• cleaning litter box and snake cage...i was shocked to find out how big snake poo actually is *blech* sorry if tmi
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 2:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Laundry and vacuuming under the radiators and in hard to reach places! lol
    Anonymous

• Bathrooms.....ick!
    Oh, and the cat litter box {groan}.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:51 PM on Feb. 27, 2010