Can any one tell me what the names of these songs are?

Thanks in advance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBLYv81frHg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• Let's see if I can help, too....

After ABC, it's Rapper's Delight,..., Material Girl, Push it, The Right Stuff, It's Tricky, Poisin by Bel biv DeVoe-I had to look that up. I thought it was New Edition, the Boyz II Men song, Ninja Rap by Vanilla Ice, Apache by Sugar Hill Gang, The Tootsie Roll, The Train by Quad City DJs, Yeah by Usher, Swing by Savage, and Will Ferrell.. OMG! That was the coolest thing EVER! I wanna do something like that for my wedding.
    Bubbles318

Answer by Bubbles318 at 12:49 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• The first is At Last by Etta James and the second is ABC by The Jackson Five.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Oops, there's more songs ... Material Girl by Madonna, Push It by Salt 'N Peppa, The Right Stuff by New Kids On The Block, It's Tricky by Run DMC, .. , Can't Touch This by MC Hammer, something by Boys to Men, .. , and Will Ferrell as the Anchorman. I know I missed a bunch in there.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 2:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• thanks alot!
    Anonymous

• Thanks, yeah im getting married june 12th, were doing something similar, and wanted to use a few songs from their dance. Thanks a lot to you both!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2010