Flushable whips

Has any1 use them on there kids? And r they worth the money?

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 1:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I found them to be a waste of $.

just dampen the toilet paper.
    Anonymous

• Whips or WIPES?! I've only used flushable wipes--when my children were just becoming toilet trained--helped them to do a better cleaning job! Once they got the hang of things, they just used regular toilet paper. :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:57 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I never bought them... The wipes, I mean. Flushable whips sound interesting :)
    If you're going to use a potty chair that you have to empty into the big toilet, I guess they could be worth it. My girls both used the potty ring on the big toilet, and I just have them lean forward and I wipe them with regular tp. They don't wipe themselves yet when they poop.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 2:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• We use them for the kids bc it seems that with it being alittle moist it makes it easier to wipe for kids especially when they are still learning sometimes they do use the toilet paper but it starts to tear and some stay stuck in between their cracks, I just make sure to let them know that not all wipes get flushed.
    Anonymous

• My DH wont let me buy them anymore, lol .... after the plumbing issues they caused us. I loved them for my son, though... wish my daughter was getting to use 'em too.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:41 AM on Feb. 27, 2010