do you like Obama?

do african americans like Obama just because he is the first "black" president? Or do you actually feel he is a good president? If your not african american, do you dislike Obama strictly because of race or because he is a bad president??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• :eye roll: I loathe his vision and policies for our country..and im an American
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I dislike the liberal-progressive ideologyand agenda Obama believes in and represents. I loathe the over-spending without care to our childrens' future. I despise the arrogant partisanship and special interest/back room deals to nudge the liberal-progressive agenda.  Obama is the poster-child for the liberal agenda I am fundamentally against.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• NO...i never did. I voted for Nader and in my opinion i did not throw my vote away. The only reason most Americans will not vote for a third party is the fact that they are told they are throwing their vote away and thats what keeps the government a torn 2 party system.
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I'm not black, and my opinion of the President has nothing to do with who his parents were 50 years ago.

I am alarmed at the laws and Executive Orders which have been installed in our government since January 2009. Historians say that more legislation was put through in the first 100 days of Obama's presidency than ever before. (so much for pretending that the Republicans are blocking everything just to be spiteful, or that they're the "Party of NO")

I don't blame Obama personally, I see these actions coming from the Progressives in Congress AND in the White House Team.

As these actions get more and more un-Constitutional - even treasonous - I find myself wishing that this man who is the father of 2 young girls could just get out of this situation before he is villified. I don't want him to be humiliated or harmed.

But watching him during the HC meeting, I started to actually dislike him for his pompous superiority
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I am white and I like him....not sure about how his administration and congress are doing,though.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 2:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• i'm a woman of color and i could careless about him personally. i didn't vote for him as well. i like what he is allowing to happen to this country even less.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• How about we end this crap. Seriously, this question has been asked constantly. Everyone has given their views.
    Anonymous

• What grlygrlz said....I also get soo sick of people assuming that I don't like him because of his skin color.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• yet everyone who did so did it without being rude and no one going ANON until you showed up.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 3:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Sure, I like him and I'm proud to have him as our President. That doesn't mean I always agree with him, though.
    Anonymous