Boner killed himself

Boner from Growing Pains was missing for a week, before they realized he had committed suicide. Sad.

Do you remember Boner?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I remember him. That is so sad. Did you see his parents give that speech last night? I am a mother who has lost a child and my heart breaks for them. His parents need prayers in this sad time.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 2:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• lol wow i have a friend with that nick name and he is alive and well
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

• WTF is wrong with you putting this under just for fun? can you link us to the news article that states it was suicide?

Well, which category should I have put it in? BITE ME, you have a serious attitude problem AND a potty mouth. How are you going to curse at me and then ask a favor of me? There are plenty of questions in this category that aren't FUN.............go bother someone else.
    Anonymous

• that is sad. it isnt funny.
    Anonymous

• No one said it was funny. Good grief, people.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• i didnt hear about the update. So sad he committed suicide, but at least they found him.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I am glad for his family's sake that he was found. at least they wont be left wondering. I have to wonder though why they didnt step up and do something if they knew he was in so much pain?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• sati769leigh
    WTF is wrong with you putting this under just for fun? can you link us to the news article that states it was suicide?

agreed with the OP...ive seen sati769leigh answer tons of questions with such attitude and hate...my opinion she needs to get a life or see a counselor, she is verrry hateful!
    Anonymous

• I remember Boner....so sorry for his family's loss and the desparation he must have felt.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:50 PM on Feb. 27, 2010