Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


does anybody know where i can go to get a cosmetic procedure done to define my dimple more? in california?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

Answers (1)
Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.