Puffy Eyes

i bought the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-puff Eye Roller about a year ago and it doesnt seem to work. Can anybody recommend something that really does work? And something for forehead lines and crows feet? I'm only 19, I dont want to look much older.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Stay out of the sun. Really. Wear sunglasses and sunblock. Try Olay Regenerist line. It's award winning and great!
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 2:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Stay out of the sun. Wear sunblock or a hat. Eat your fruits, veggies, and drink lots of water not pop. The best way to take care of your skin is from the inside out. Avon's solutions line has an eye gel that works very well for puffy eyes. It is the one is the orange jar. I have been an Avon rep for 27 years and I know our products well. Message me if you want more information, I will be happy to help you.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 3:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Skinplicity has a Firming Anti-Puff Lotion that I like a lot. The trick is in how you apply it. The puffiness is from trapped fluid, when you apply the lotion rub it in with firm sweeping motions towards the inner corners of your eyes. Garnier's ingredients may be eh-okay, but their roller was engineered to help drain fluid. Another thing you can try is placing tea bags--refrigerated for added effect--over your eyes for 15 min. The caffeine will help reduce puffiness. Make sure you are getting enough sleep!

Other tips for lines:
    - Moisturize! Dry skin looks aged.
    - As others have said, SUNSCREEN. A great tan may look good now, but sun damage is very hard to reverse.
    - Don't smoke or be around second hand smoke. (Some think this may age skin more than sun!)
    - Skincare MD Alpha Beta Daily Peels, great for reducing fine lines!
    - Roc has great, cheap-er retinoid products that will help reduce wrinkles as well.

Good luck dear!
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 4:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• All the above...and I did not read but if you smoke...STOP. It is the worst aging element there is.

For a good topical reducer on the spot...it stinks but hemoroid cream works ... you have to be very careful with it though...also green tea bags (cold on your eyes and also cucumbers really do work too)
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 12:37 AM on Feb. 27, 2010