What size diaper is your 2-2.5yr old in?

My 2.5yr old daughter is in a size four diaper. The sad thing is...so isn't my 8 month old son lol. I know all diapers are different...They wear Luvs diapers. They run small...so if I were to put like Huggies, or Pampers on them, they'd probably be a size 3. Just curious...what size diaper is your 2yr old in? Are they a boy, or a girl? What kind of diaper do you use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My 25 month old is in a size 4 diaper. He is skinny with no butt :p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• none....by two year old has been potty trained for half a year now....you might want to get on that
    Anonymous

• mineare in 2t -3t walgreen brand pull up or size 5diapers
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 2:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I've tried them all but I keep going back to Huggies. They are great for overnight too. They dont leak. My daughter is 22 months and she is in a size 5. They are a tad loose but I want her to be comfortable. She is also tall like her mommy. ;)
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 2:37 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• none. she has been potty train since 2. but if she were about size 4 maybe 5
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 2:37 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Oh so sorry ANON that I don't have a magic wand to wave over my child to magically potty train her. I can't FORCE her to want to sit on a potty. Sorry that my daughter wasn't potty trained at 18 months. Sorry, I didn't follow your rules, I apologize.
    Anonymous

• none, my 2yr old son is potty trained and in underwear. at night he wears pull ups, though and he's in size 4T pullups. he was in size 6 diapers at 1 1/2, and was out of those fast. he was in pullups before we even thought of potty training. my dd, who is 1 1/2, just went to size 6 diapers. (i only use huggies) and they're not big either, 2 (going on 3)yr old is about 32lbs and 19 month old is 24lbs
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 2:39 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• None. My ds wears sz 3-4 man panties. I have no clue what size diaper he would wear. he's tall, and built like a brick sh!t house... lol last I remember was a 4? he's not fat, and has a smallish waist, so i would assume he could still wear a 4-5 if he was in diapers.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:40 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• my daughter is 3 & wears size 6.. they go by weight.. I use generic
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 2:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• My 19 month old wears a size 5 diaper, but she has a big booty.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2010