Could this happen?

Could having a young child (year and a half), cause you to miscarry if your little one is constantly rough housing with you and kicking you in the stomach? I have a little boy who is constantly doing this to me, and wondering if it could attribute to a miscarriage? I don't think it could, but though I would ask; as I just miscarried in Jan.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe kicking every single day since the start of pregnancy until day of miscarriage with tumbles, kicks into mom's abdomen with the strength each kick or tumble equal to the strength of a hit of the end of a baseball bat.

I'm sorry for your loss. More likely it was because the growth of the baby just wasn't right for that period. Being consistent always with punishment of time out, loss of a toy for every bad behavior plus warning before and at the start of bad behavior would be a good thing.
    Anonymous

• I don't think so, a one year old can't have all that much strength to do harm.

Answer by older at 2:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• Thanks ladies. I figured, but thought I would ask anyway. Never know right? He is getting frequent consequenses now, but sometimes he still does it.
    Anonymous