stereotypes

I noticed a question with a picture of a girl and they were asking for the age and name of this girl and also noticed some people were against her piercings.
Now my question is, when you see a parent with piercings/tattoos or both, what is the first thing that comes to mind? Example, if a girl with piercings walks in with a child of any age driving a not so brand new car... what are you first thoughts? I know there a a few mothers who don't think any different of them as opposed to the 30 some year old mom who drives up in a 2010 suv but what is your first reactions? Do you judge? Or com pair?

Just wondering because at times I find myself doing this. But not to the younger moms , mainly to the 40 some year old moms with infants.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well, I'm a young (25) mom who is pierced & tattooed... I never really have caught flack on THOSE fronts, just for being young. I'm looking forward to having my youngest out of the house by the time I am 40, and being young enough to ENJOY my grandchildren. I'll be such a GILF! LOL
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:44 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• I am a 30 year old mom and I have tattoos. I love my tatts and want many more.
    I do not judge people for what they look like or what they have. We all have only one judge and his name is GOD.
    Anonymous

• i'm a young pierced and tattooed mom...i'm also one of the nicest ppl you'll ever meet. i wouldn't want ppl judging me negatively based on my piercings and tattoos. they're a way to express my individuality and love of art, nothing more
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:49 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• LOL cafemom is FULL of judgemental bishes with tons of lovely stereotypes to hand out! LOLOL
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:49 PM on Feb. 26, 2010

• well I am a young mom who is 20 years old. Now before I was a mom I would judge the mommy by her cover, but now i try not to do that anymore. Mainly for the reason that I am a young but i am a very good mother imo and tend to my child 24/7. You may have peircings and tattoos but you may be an amazing mother. I have two tattoos myself and one belly button piercing. Good mommys come in all ages and looks.
    Anonymous

• i dont care thats my thought.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 6:02 PM on Feb. 26, 2010